0 miles from Hilton Head
Capture the essence of Hilton Head Island at this coastal condo nestled in the upscale Hilton Head Beach and Tennis Resort! This 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental is well-appointed with accommodations for 6, a private patio, and beach chairs and toys for everyone to enjoy! Bask in the South Carolina sunshine by the pool, walk along the diamond-dusted shoreline of Hilton Head Island Beach, or play a game of golf at The Heritage Golf Course - all just minutes away from your home-away-from-home!
**WINTER SPECIAL RATE**
-- THE PROPERTY --
* This property has access to a private beach, which will remain open during the public beach closures *
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Hallway: Twin Bunk Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Mattress Pad
This home is ideal for snowbirds hoping to spend long winter months near the shore! You'll have everything you need to feel right at home. The on-site amenities will keep both adult travelers and children happy with a community pool, playground, shuffleboard, racketball and tennis courts. There are also 2 on-site restaurants, a poolside bar and an ice cream bar for the kids!
Stream your favorite shows on the flat-screen Smart TV in the living room, or step outside to the private balcony and serve happy hour at sunset. Under the shade of the balcony, you can enjoy beautiful water views from the comfort of cushioned chairs.
If the region gets you craving low-country cuisine, head to the fully equipped kitchen and prepare meals with ease. This kitchen features stainless steel appliances, a bold brick backsplash and counter seating for 3.
For rest, the master bedroom hosts a queen bed, the hall has a hideaway twin-over-twin bunk bed that can be completely closed off and private, the living room features a queen sleeper sofa and the additional sleeping arrangements for 1 guest can be made on the mattress pad.
**NOTE: At least 24 hours before your arrival at the property, guests must inform Evolve of the number of cars that will be on the property. There is a $25 fee per car, per stay**
-- THE LOCATION --
Beach days are easily attainable with the private resort beach just steps away! This well-maintained beach offers an Olympic-sized pool with a private beach bar, an ice cream shack, spotless bathrooms, and a shower with a sprayer to wash off the sand coming in from the beach. Travel a little further up the coast to The Folly Field Beach Park for another white-sand beach!
Golf enthusiasts will love the proximity to a number of Championship golf courses. Port Royal Barony Golf Course, Heritage Golf Course, The Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Golf Course, Palmetto Hall Plantation Golf and Country Club, Golden Bear Golf Club at Indigo Run, and the Bear Creek Golf Club.
Get up close to nature on a kayaking tour, dolphin tour or with a visit to the Coastal Discovery Museum just 4.5 miles away.
The Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort offers a multitude of top-of-the-line amenities. Enjoy access to tennis courts galore, a fully equipped fitness center, a racquetball ball court, a playground and basketball court, bike rental, an indoor sports bar and a pizzeria that delivers to your condo!
Enjoy a wide selection of dining experiences, including everything from Southern Lowcountry cuisine to French, Asian and Mediterranean. Dine on oyster roasts at A Lowcountry Backyard Restaurant, have happy hour drinks at Hudson's Seafood House on the Docks or grab a grilled seafood platter at The Crazy Crab.
Fishing fanatics will have an array of angling opportunities to explore in this seaside city! Off the Hook Fishing Charters, Outcast Sports Fishing, Hilton Head Fishing Adventures, and Palmetto Lagoon Charters are just a few of the experienced companies that specialize in memorable deep sea adventures.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private balcony, 2 flat-screen cable Smart TVs (1 in living room and 1 in bedroom), on-site laundry machines, ceiling fans, 1-car off-street parking, air-conditioning, free WiFi, beach chairs, a beach umbrella, a beach wagon, and much more
- Owner provides H2O products: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, soap, Tide detergent, dish soap, kitchen towels, and more!
- Enjoy access to top-of-the-line community amenities including an Olympic-sized pool, beach, tennis courts, a fitness center, racquetball court, playground, and more!
- Fantastic Hilton Head Island location - Located in the Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort, a short walk from the Atlantic Ocean and the Hilton Head Island Beach, 6 minutes from the Port Royal Barony Golf Course, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants, fishing, and wildlife viewing!
- Nearest Major Airport: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (44.0 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- There is a mandatory $25 gate fee which will cover the parking pass for the first vehicle
- A second parking pass can be purchased for an optional $25 per vehicle fee
- NOTE: At least 24 hours before your arrival at the property, guests must inform Evolve of the number of cars that will be on the property
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- This property can sleep 6 guests on beds and the sleeper sofa, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 7 guests with use of the provided mattress pad
- No events, parties or large gatherings (large gatherings can be booked for the events center on-site)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: This property has access to a private beach, which will remain open during the public beach closures
- NOTE: This home requires a mandatory resort (paid upon arrival)